Meet the Team
All of our team members live and work in the United States.
Nimbus team members have been trained in the latest online marketing techniques and are all kind and helpful. They all live by the notion that the best ability of all is reliability. If you email, they reply. If you call, they answer. If they say they will do something, they always do it and they always do it exceptionally well.
Robert has over 13 years experience in online marketing. He has a deep love for CRO and SEO and the power it has to transform a business. He has started and grown 3 successful IT companies including a repair store and two mobile service companies. Robert is a big fan of the team at MECLABS and the team at SEO Fight Club for their cutting edge testing methods. He used the informed he learns there to implement in Nimbus’ client campaigns. When he’s not implementing his marketing knowledge for customers, he spends his time expanding it.
Get to know Robert
- Married for 10 years
- Father of two boys, aged 4 & 7
- Dog lover – his dog Jetta is our mascot
- Wrote a book on electronics in the 7th grade
- Eats 10 – 12 servings of fruits and vegetables each day
- Loves music and comedy
- Avid skateboarder & photographer
As an SEO specialist, Barrett is responsible for researching SEO strategies that stay current with search engine algorithm changes. He performs tireless research into keywords, backlinks, content, and the structure of client websites to ensure that the Nimbus strategy is providing maximum performance. Barrett excels at figuring out tough problems that sometimes stump the rest of the team. He is particularly astute with respect to overall strategy and being able to see the largest possible “picture”. This makes him an extremely valuable asset for Nimbus.
Get to know Barrett
- Avid Bicyclist
- Loves coffee shops and trains
- Certified in LEEDS, AP, & ND+C
- Graduated from Western Washington University
- Highly logical
- Mother of 1 daughter, 2 sons and 1 doggo
- Grandmother of 3
- Native Californian
- Loves to sing, paint, knit, hike, and bake
- Rides a motorcycle
- Loves a triple shot mocha
Joshua has a decade of experience in SEO, specializing in small service based businesses. He’s worked with big box style firms and as an independent consultant. He chose Nimbus Marketing because they’re big enough to have the resources necessary to deliver results for their clients, without being too big to give individual attention for their clients. As the operations manager, he is directly involved with the strategic planning and ensuring the tasks get done in a timely and professional manner. Nimbus is the first company he is proud to work for.
Get to Know Joshua
- Married for 9 years
- Father of two girls and a boy, aged 5, 6, and 10
- Cat lover – his cat Pancake has been in the family for 10 years
- Avid reader – his first book was The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Loves Airsoft – he runs free airsoft games in his spare time
Heather specializes in citation building and consistency. She has an amazing eye for detail, which is crucial for proper citations. She boasts a very high IQ which makes her ideal for tackling tough problems related to the difficulties of business directory listings. Heather is also learning the necessary SEO techniques necessary for her to move into a campaign manager position. She appreciates that Nimbus trains each of its team members from the ground up and is quickly learning the necessary elements of SEO, website development, and campaign work.
- Mother of two girls and a boy aged 5, 6 & 10
- Loves sailing
- Chargers and Angels fan
- Enjoys hiking
- Collects fairy figurines
- Enjoys working with numbers
The Wonder Dog
- Part Greyhound, Labrador, and Pit Bull
- She is wicked fast
- Adopted at the age of 10 months
- Loves humans almost as much as dogs
- Doesn’t need a leash the leash is for people
- Described as “the best dog ever” too many times to count
Jaycee is our top business citations expert, and has pioneered many citation building and correcting techniques as part of our client work. She also handles content outreach and client assets management. Jaycee’s valuable online research skills have helped the Nimbus team understand and implement the latest in digital marketing insights for our clients. As the team member in charge of our intake process, Jaycee is often the Nimbus first point of contact. Her kind demeanor and excellent communication skills makes her the perfect company ambassador.
Get to know Jaycee
- Played in the USC Trojan Marching Band in college
- Loves pizza & Chocolate
- Runs 15+ miles a week
- Is an avid PC Gamer with a library of thousands of games
- Enjoys sci fi and comedy movies
- Loves to cook and bake
- Enjoys creating computer-generated fractal art
Matt has over 11 years of experience in the tech world in various positions. He has an eagle eye for copy editing and is a stickler for structure and procedures. His responsibilities include making sure that all of the content we produce is absolutely perfect. More importantly, he ensures that we create exceptional articles that will make surely improve our client’s online visibility. He is our content manager but helps out wherever necessary and is excellent at everything.
- Avid drummer since the age of 8
- Tours around the country with multiple bands
- Loves music
- Outdoor enthusiast who loves camping
- Thinks the universe is made of thoughts
- Has a collection of exotic marbles
- Eats 7 times a day
West Coast Sales Director
Hi my name is Richard Portillo. I have over 20 years sales experience in many different areas of business. I have also run my own business with a website so I understand search engine optimization.
In my free time I enjoy my two dogs, my five daughters, and extreme hikes like Mount Whitney.
Do you have a question about a team member or their work experience?
The information you send is encrypted. We’ll never share, sell, or mismanage it.
Oh, a rule breaker huh? Just our type!
Now that we have your attention, hire us to get your customer’s attention.
It may be the best investment your company ever makes.