Meet the Team
All of our team members live and work in the
Each Nimbus team member has been trained in the latest online marketing techniques and are all kind and helpful. Each of them understands that the best ability of all is reliability. If you email, they reply. If you call, they answer. If they say they will do something, they always will.
Robert has over 13 years experience in online marketing. He has a deep passion for CRO and SEO. He owns a computer repair store in Mar Vista that was voted the #1 computer repair business in Los Angeles by two independent companies. Robert is a big fan of the team at MECLABS and the team at SIA (Search Intelligence Agency). When he’s not implementing his marketing knowledge for customers, he spends his time expanding it.
Get to know Robert
- Married for 10 years
- Father of two boys, aged 4 & 7
- Dog lover – his dog Jetta is our mascot
- Wrote a book on electronics in the 7th grade
- Eats 10 – 12 servings of fruits and vegetables each day
- Loves music and comedy
- Avid skateboarder & photographer
As and SEO specialist, Barrett is responsible for researching SEO strategies that stay current with search engine algorithm changes. He performs tireless research into keywords, back links, content, and the structure of client websites to ensure that our strategy is providing maximum performance.
Get to know Barrett
- Avid Bicyclist
- Loves coffee shops and trains
- Certified in LEEDS, AP, & ND+C
- Graduated from Western Washington University
- Highly logical
Joshua has a decade of experience in SEO, specializing in small service based businesses. He’s worked with big box style firms and as an independent consultant. He chose Nimbus Marketing because they’re big enough to have the resources necessary to deliver results for their clients, without being too big to give individual attention for their clients. As the operations manager, he is directly involved with the strategic planning and ensuring the tasks get done in a timely and professional manner.
Get to Know Joshua
- Married for 9 years
- Father of two girls and a boy, aged 5, 6, and 10
- Cat lover – his cat Pancake has been in the family for 10 years
- Avid reader – his first book was The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Loves Airsoft – he runs free airsoft games in his spare time
Heather is our newest team member. She specializes in citation work, and the team is teaching her more advanced SEO techniques.
- Mother of two girls and a boy aged 5, 6 & 10
- Loves sailing
- Chargers and Angels fan
- Enjoys hiking
- Collects fairy figurines
- Enjoys working with numbers
Jetta has been warming hearts for 9 years. She is more than the team’s token mascot. Jetta reminds us all how important is is to always be kind, especially when dealing with people who aren’t.
Get to know Jetta
- Part Greyhound, Labrador, and Pit Bull
- She is wicked fast
- Adopted at the age of 10 months
- Loves humans almost as much as dogs
- Doesn’t need a leash the leash is for people
- Described as “the best dog ever” too many times to count
Jaycee is a true techie, Aquiring an A+ certification for fun. She is the Nimbus Citations specialist and is one of the top experts on Citation Building techniques. She also manages our intake process and handles client assets management,.
Get to know Jaycee
- Played in the USC Trojan Marching Band in college
- Loves pizza & Chocolate
- Runs 15+ miles a week
- Is an avid PC Gamer with a library of thousands of games
- Enjoys sci fi and comedy movies
- Loves to cook and bake
- Enjoys creating computer-generated fractal art
Matt has 11 years experience in the tech world. He has an eagle eye for copy editing and is a stickler for structure and procedures. He is our content manager and is good at anything he does.
- Avid drummer since the age of 8
- Tours around the country with multiple bands
- Loves music
- Outdoor enthusiast who loves camping
- Thinks the universe is made of thoughts
- Has a collection of exotic marbles
- Eats 7 times a day
Do you have a question about a team member or their work experience?
The information you send is encrypted. We’ll never share, sell, or mismanage it.
Oh, a rule breaker huh? Just our type!
Now that we have your attention, hire us to get your customer’s attention.
It may be the best investment your company ever makes.